FAMILY OF FIVE

FAMILY OF FIVE

Monday, March 15, 2010

I LOVE IT!


I LOVE THIS! IT MAKES ME SMILE =D



Im laying here thinking about what my sister just bloged about,I agree with her 100%. I try to tell my friends about how bad it is and they just dont get it!you see all this things on tv about sending money..well lets just say this MONEY DOES NOT LOVE A CHILD! if you really want to help why not go to Africa and give that amazing little child a huge hug and tell them how much you love them and how much GOD loves them? When we were in Africa we meat alot of kids that had NO ONE. no mommy or daddy to kiss them goodnight no one!! Just think where would you be today if it wasnt for your mom dad or how ever raised you? Go tell them you are thankful for them cause you are every lucky to have that. Most children in Africa dont... Did you know that if 8 percent of people who profess to be Christians adopted, there would be no more orphans? Think about that...

Yes as Tella said in her post i did have someone ask me is i really wanted a BLACK brother and i look that person in the eyes and said " well I really wanted a purple brother but that would be to big of a fight..huh?" Guys i dont care what color skin they have, i dont see color i see my little brother that needed a big sister to love him and thats it! My family is doing what god whats us to do. yes it is very hard and stressful at times but in the end its going to be so worth it!! Well it's late and i have school in the morning now that i have all this out im going to have a good nights rest!
Love ,Casey

1 comment:

  1. Amazing testimony, Casey. I know it is hard to realize how much people don't understand. He will use your family to help others realize how important it is to go beyond their wallets and really make a change. I'm praying for you, Tella, and your parents. Can't wait to meet the brother/brothers.

    ReplyDelete