FAMILY OF FIVE

FAMILY OF FIVE

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

God is Good

Today around 11am mom said to Tella and I that she didnt know if we would be able to take the bookbags to the street kids as we had planed. But I felt like that wasnt gonna happen so I sent out a mass text to all my friends in New Martinsville. By noon Anna Haught told me she could get me some. I was pumped!! Anna has been soooo excoted about helping with whatever and very excited for Dubale to come home. :)
Next I got a text from AZ (Ashtin) she said she had three that I could have..soo by one I had 5 book bags!! Tella and I went to get some other things from walmart for the trip and as I was there I got a Text from Sam Deem. She said she had SIX! and her aunt had some I can pick up tomorrow! WOW can you say God has giving me some pretty AWESOME friends!!! So Right now I have 11 book bags and I started the day out with 0! Its amazing how this is working out!






Anna and I havent always been good friends,we have gone to school together sence we were little but never really got to know each other. But this passed summer at Young Life camp we became friends. She is soo sweet,she does anything for you.Strong in her walk with God witch I need a friend like that! I was so excited that she got to help with the street kids. They will never forget this! I love you Anna!!

Ashtin and I have been friends for a few years now, shes been my first period buddy in high school. haha we would always sit in our math class eatting dreamin about being on the beach or just be outside of Magnolia! She has a huge heart and is always will to help if its just giving me a pen to right notes , giving me a hug on a bad day and tellin me how many days til summer or the weekend, to giving 3 bookbags to change a childs live! I love you AZ!!!


Sam and I are like Sisters! We have gone to the same church together sence I moved here.shes the best! always knows what to say when Im ready to just walk away.Her nana is like my own nana, sam always jokes that Im nans favirot. Sam and I have been through it all toegether think and thin and we seem to come out of it smiling ear to ear! I was floored when I read my text that said she had SIX bookbags! woo ! I love you Saaaaaam!!!!

Thank you everyone for everything!!
Love Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment