FAMILY OF FIVE

FAMILY OF FIVE

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mommy Goes Back to Work..


As you could tell my mom went back to work tonight..If you didn't know she is a nurse at Ruby (WVU) Hospital , in Morgantown WV two hours away from home. So That mean I got my first taste of being the big sister totally in charge for the night! holy cow!! I don't know how she does it! He almost drove me crazy. We went for a walk, talked to random people as we walked down Main Street, Played soccer, Rode bikes, Talked to Daddy on the phone, watched a movie, read a book,took crazy pictures, laughed so hard we cried, cleaned the kitchen, and went to bed! Oh and did i mention my mom didn't leave til five and I put him in bed at eight! yeah we were busy!! All I have to say is my mom is an amazing mom for being able to deal with all the change that has happened. I love you mom!! I don't know how you do it, You put up with a sixteen year old a four year old annnnd on weekend a twenty year old! You are awesome! I love you mom
Casey.

Sometimes LAUGHTER is the best conversation a brother and sister can have.

1 comment: