FAMILY OF FIVE

FAMILY OF FIVE

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

REFERRAL

I can't believe it has been 5 days since we received our referral for the most beautiful 3year 11 month old son.......it has been a crazy ride; filled with a host of emotions. Most of all I am so humbled that God would choose our family to raise this little child. Me to be his mother. What a tall task. One that can only be accomplished through God's guidance. The Lord is with us always we are sure of that! He knows that plans He has for us; plans to prosper us and not to harm us! We can cast all of our anxiety's on Him because He cares for us! He is our refuge, our shield, our provider......I am so thankful for such a loving Father who is full of grace and He allows me to come to Him for guidance from little things to huge things and He is equally concerned for all. I pray that the rest of the adoption process goes smoothly and we can get little "D" home quickly, but I know that it will happen in God's time which is always perfect.
Please pray for us as we prepare our home and hearts for our new addition. Pray that will bond effectively. Please pray for little "D" that he is surrounded with love while he waits for us; that he is taught about his amazing Father; for his health, safety, that he gets the proper nutrition. Pray that Tim and I give Tella and Casey the love and attention to their needs and that we bond even closer to one another and our heavenly Father.
I am truly humbled by what Jesus is doing in my heart and my life. Thank you Lord for being such a wonderful friend, father, counselor and provider.
Dawn (momma to 3 beautiful children; T, C, D!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment