FAMILY OF FIVE

FAMILY OF FIVE

Saturday, February 13, 2010

think about it..




It's late and i cant sleep so I'm back to tell you a little more about my trip to Africa.The day i saw little street kids eating rotten fruit might have been the hardest thing i have ever seen, You know we would throw an apple away because it's ''no good'' ''soft'' ''bad''. Those beautiful kids were sitting there with the biggest smile on their face just to have food they didn't care if it wasn't good or the best..it was filling their empty tummy's..it could be the only meal they would get for weeks..i don't know if that hurts your heart but it does mine!!


I cant tell ya'll how excited i am to get my little brothers! The room is done we just have to wait for that phone call..and trust me when we do you all will know! I'm so happy that my family can change some little child's life forever. We will hug them like there is no tomorrow kiss them even if they don't want to be kissed, tuck them in a warm safe bed, read then bed time a story, get them new shoes that don't hurts their cute little feet, teach them about Jesus and how much he love them. Guys i really cant wait to get them here!!


"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turns this face torward you and give you peace."
God Bless,
Casey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment